Parties are fun, but if you’re trying to make good food choices, don’t just hope they serve something healthy, take it with you. These protein-packed, crab stuffed mushrooms are easy to make, nutritious and make a delicious addition to any party spread.
- 16 large mushrooms
- 8 oz. (2 cans drained) lump crabmeat
- 4 Tbsp. light Mayo, 3 Tbsp. chopped onion
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan
- ¼ cup fresh shredded Parmesan.
Directions: Heat oven to 350 degree; Clean mushrooms then remove stems & gills. Mix crab, mayo, herbs, onions and grated Parmesan then spoon the mixture into the mushrooms. Top each mushroom with shredded Parmesan & paprika. Bake for ~15 minutes.
- Serving Size- 4 mushrooms
- 150 calories; 8 g fat; 4 g CHO; 16 g PRO
- Meal Planning Servings: (0 CHO, 1.5 FAT, 2 PRO)